R&D (ELECTRONICS) ENGINEER – M/F
We would like to welcome to our team a highly motivated, results-driven, tech-savvy R&D (electronics) engineer.
The focus of BioSistemika is to bring the best software solutions to cutting-edge laboratories. We join the expertise of application specialists, UX designers, developers, and business developers to deliver services and products to the global scientific and diagnostic markets. Knowledge is one of our core values. Therefore, we constantly encourage innovation.
BioSistemika has prototyped DNA data storage technology and received funding to develop it and commercialize it. Therefore, we are looking for R&D engineers who will work on developing, building, and testing our cutting-edge technology.
We value applicants who are enthusiastic about cutting-edge technologies and are motivated to work with the team to bring new products and services to life.
- Develop new products
- Redesign existing products
- Perform research
- Testing of product concepts
- Reliable execution of tasks and reporting
- Collaborate with other R&D team members
- Sharing knowledge within the group
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops
Required experience and skills
- University Master’s degree or a PhD in the fields of electronics, mechatronics, or similar
- Strong interest in electronics control systems, with the ability to be creative in finding new solutions
- Enthusiasm and ability to think creatively and develop new technology
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Positive, make-it-happen
- Fluent in English language (spoken and written)
- Excellent communication skills (clear, accurate, effective, and friendly communication)
Nice to have experience and skills
- Experience in control of rapid processes
- Previous experience from the R&D laboratory
- A full-time job position located in Slovenia
- Our working hours are flexible, including work-from-home days
- We always strive to keep a healthy work-life balance
- Excellent team spirit
- Your education and personal growth matter to us: Every employee can expand knowledge, skills, learn about new tools on annual trainings (conferences, webinars, workshops, study retreats, etc.), work on pet projects, and suggest improvements. We also provide a company Udemy license for all your e-learning needs. In addition to that, we also offer individual career path development, which includes promotions for employees willing to take on more responsibilities, specialize in a particular field, or similar.
- Salary and financial benefits: in addition to salary, every employee receives an annual summer-holiday-bonus and end-of-the-year incentive.