PRODUCT MANAGER – M/F
We would like to welcome to our team a highly motivated, results-driven, tech-savvy product manager.
The focus of BioSistemika is to bring the best software solutions to cutting-edge laboratories. We join the expertise of application specialists, UX designers, developers, and business developers to deliver services and products to the global scientific and diagnostic markets. Knowledge is one of our core values. Therefore, we constantly encourage innovation.
BioSistemika has prototyped DNA data storage technology and received funding to develop it and commercialize it in 2 years. Therefore, we are looking for a product manager who will work with potential customers and business partners, help to define product vision, set-up a business plan, and work closely with the technical teams.
We value applicants who are enthusiastic about cutting-edge technologies and are motivated to work with the team to bring new products and services to life.
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders, and other teams to shape requirements, features, and end products
- Proactively searching for business opportunities and monitoring market information, including competition analysis
- Setting product vision
- Leading a project team
- Developing product business models
- Planning and execution of product development over the entire product lifecycle
- Managing product supply chain
- Keeping costs, budget, and timeline under control, monitoring of KPIs and achieving targets, performance analysis
- Coordinating different departments to deliver product on-budget and on-time
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
- Reliable execution of tasks and reporting
- Mentoring and sharing knowledge within the group
- Maintain product management staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Finding new sources of funding for product development
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies
Required experience and skills
- University Master’s degree or a PhD
- Previous experience in product management
- Previous experience in sales
- Previous experience in leading a (project) team
- Positive, make-it-happen, lead-by-example attitude
- Fluent in English language (spoken and written)
- Excellent communication skills (clear, accurate, effective, and friendly communication)
- Experience in using MS Office suite, comfortable in using other software tools (i.e., CRM, project management software)
Nice to have skills
- Technical background or work experience in a high-tech company
- Previous experience working with a CRM
- A full-time job position located in Slovenia
- Our working hours are flexible, including work-from-home days
- We always strive to keep a healthy work-life balance
- Excellent team spirit
- Your education and personal growth matter to us: Every employee can expand knowledge, skills, learn about new tools on annual trainings (conferences, webinars, workshops, study retreats, etc.), work on pet projects, and suggest improvements. We also provide a company Udemy license for all your e-learning needs. In addition to that, we also offer individual career path development, which includes promotions for employees willing to take on more responsibilities, specialize in a particular field, or similar.
- Salary and financial benefits: in addition to salary, every employee receives an annual summer-holiday-bonus and end-of-the-year incentive.