MARKETING SPECIALIST – M/F
Location: Ljubljana, Maribor; Slovenia
We would like to welcome to our team a highly motivated, results-driven, eager to learn marketing specialist.
The focus of BioSistemika is to bring the best software solutions to cutting-edge laboratories. We join the expertise of application specialists, UX designers, developers, and business developers to deliver services and products to the global scientific and diagnostic markets. Knowledge is one of our core values. Therefore, we constantly encourage innovation.
BioSistemika has ambitious plans for its growth in the next few years. Therefore, we are looking for a marketing specialist, that would join our team and help us achieve our goals.
We value applicants who are enthusiastic about b2b marketing, digital marketing tools and analytics. Interest in life science is an additional bonus.
Required knowledge, experience, and skills
- At least two years of work experience in marketing
- Experience in managing social media (Facebook and LinkedIn)
- Understanding digital advertising (Google Ads)
- Experience in e-mail marketing
- Experience with WordPress
- Understanding and interpreting web analytics (Google Analytics)
- English language fluency, both written and spoken
- Excellent communication skills
- A sense for textual structure and content creation
- Comfortable using computer software (MS Office, Cloud applications, etc.)
- Knowledge of Adobe software tools is a plus (Indesign, Photoshop)
- Commitment to continuous education and improvement
- Reliability, self-initiative, efficiency, and focus
- Ability to take responsibility
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work in a team
- Desire for improvement and acquiring new skills and knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Independent project management and reporting on progress
- Conceptual design and preparation of marketing materials
- Writing articles and similar content needed for marketing purposes
- Editing social media and creating content (Linkedin and Facebook)
- Independent communication with company’s stakeholders
- Preparation and updating of content on websites and website optimisation
- Preparation and management of digital advertising (Google Ads)
- Preparation and management of email marketing campaigns
- Managing and preparing marketing activities in collaboration with the sales team
- Reporting and analysis of marketing results
- Active cooperation on weekly meetings and proposing improvements and new ideas
- Organization of internal and external events and participating in events
- Performing other work arising from the needs of the work process
- We are a young, dynamic team that is developing software and digital solutions for the laboratories and scientific community.
- We offer a permanent full-time job position with a six-month probationary period and full support and motivation during the onboarding process.
- Our working hours are flexible, including work-from-home days.
- We always strive to keep a healthy work-life balance.
- Team spirit is essential to us, so we have an active team community organising a variety of team buildings.
- Your education and personal growth matter to us. Every employee can expand knowledge, skills, learn about new tools on annual training (conferences, webinars, workshops, study retreats, etc.) and suggest improvements. We also provide a company Udemy license for all your e-learning needs.
- We also offer individual career path development, which includes promotions for employees who are willing to take on more responsibilities, specialise in a particular field, or similar.
- Salary and financial benefits: in addition to salary, every employee receives annual summer-holiday-bonus and end-of-the-year incentives.