VP OF SALES
Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia
Do new scientific discoveries interest you? Would you like to contribute to the world of science with your leadership skills?
You will be joining a team of life scientists, software developers, application specialists, customer care professionals and creative thinkers – all eager to create SciNote, the platform for researchers for our global market.
We are looking for an experienced sales manager that will have the dedication to lead our international sales team and effectively execute sales strategy in existing and new markets. Are you the one, our perfect fit?
If your answer is yes, we are eager to offer you a stimulating working environment with wonderful colleagues and infinite possibilities for your personal and career growth.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, key account manager, sales representative or a relevant role
- Proven sales successes and achievements to date
- Experience in working with targets and KPI’s
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in English is a must
- Ability to work with and successfully manage a team
- Experience working with a CRM is a must
- Experience working in a SaaS company is a plus
- Past experience in the Life sciences/Biotechnology sector is a plus
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to embrace and adapt to change, be creative, curious and think outside the box
- A positive, proactive person with can-do attitude
- Demonstrate leadership and mentorship to other sales team members
- Day-to-day sales team performance analytics
- Set, monitor and execute personal objectives as well as team’s objectives
- Report sales results to board of owner
- Active cross-collaboration with marketing, support and development team
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Prepare sales strategy
- Establish and maintain a working knowledge of our industry, products, and services
- Customize product solutions to create new business opportunities
- Visiting trade shows where you meet our clients in person
We are a young, dynamic team that originated from a start-up environment.
We offer a permanent full-time job position, with a six-month probationary period, located in Ljubljana, Slovenia (we are not looking for remote work).
Our working hours are flexible, including work-from-home days.
Keeping the team spirit high is important to us, therefore we have lots of company trips, travelogues and game-nights.
Your education and personal growth matters to us. Every employee can expand knowledge, skills, learn about new tools on annual trainings (conferences, webinars, workshops, study retreats etc.), work on pet projects and suggest improvements. We also provide a company Udemy license for all your e-learning needs. In addition to that we also offer individual career path development which includes promotions for employees who are willing to take on more responsibilities, specialize into a certain field, or similar.
Salary and financial benefits: in addition to salary every employee receives annual summer-holiday-bonus and end-of-the-year incentive. Sales position also includes generous commission scheme.