Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia
We are looking for a sales representative to join our growing team.
You will be joining a team of life scientists, software developers, application specialists, quality managers and creative thinkers all eager to deliver software solutions for life sciences laboratories for our global clients.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCES AND SKILLS
- University degree from the field of Life sciences (i.e. Biology, Biotechnology, Microbiology)
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Comfortable in using computer software (MS Office, Cloud applications, etc.)
- Self-initiative and eagerness for learning new things and self-improvement
- Positive, make-it-happen, lead-by-example attitude
- At least 6 months of experience working in a company
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Previous experience in sales
- Previous experience in using CRM software
- Previous experience in working in a team
- Understanding our software development process
- Selling on-demand software service to Life sciences instrument providers
- Regular communication with development team an application specialists
- Communicating with customers via email, phone or in person
- Providing assistance and advising our customers
- Keeping records of discussions or correspondence with customers in CRM
- Visiting trade shows where you meet our clients in person
- Work efficiently as part of a team
We are a young, dynamic team that originated from a startup environment.
We offer a permanent full-time job position, with a six-month probationary period, located in Ljubljana, Slovenia (we are not looking for remote work).
Our working hours are flexible, including work-from-home days.
Keeping the team spirit high is important to us, therefore we have lots of company trips, travelogues and game-nights.
Your education and personal growth matters to us. Every employee can expand knowledge, skills, learn about new tools on annual trainings (conferences, webinars, workshops, study retreats etc.), work on pet projects and suggest improvements. We also provide a company Udemy license for all your e-learning needs. In addition to that we also offer individual career path development which includes promotions for employees who are willing to take on more responsibilities, specialize into a certain field, or similar.
Salary and financial benefits: in addition to salary every employee receives annual summer-holiday-bonus and end-of-the-year incentive.