DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
(Growth Hacker) – M/W
Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia
Do you have experiences and expertise from digital marketing activities? Are you interested in scientific discoveries? Do you like working with people? Then you are most certainly the right person for us. At the BioSistemika Company we are in search to find the best Digital Marketing Executive aka Digital Growth Hacker, who would be willing to join an international team with headquarters in Ljubljana, Slovenia and helping scientists around the world to reach their goals.
The BioSistemika Company focuses towards developing extensive and high-quality IT solutions for researchers and scientists in all lines of their work. One of most important products, which we have developed together with the Gilson Company from the United States, is SciNote. Throughout the years we have developed partnerships with recognized research and pharmaceutical companies and acknowledged academic institutions. Our team is a group of curious, ambitious and innovative individuals, who alltogether form an advanced team with a goal of designing a better tomorrow.
You will become an important part of scientists, IT developers, app specialists, sales gurus and marketing talents, support specialists and creative thinkers. If you wish to actively contribute to a brighter future of humanity and scientific evolution read along.
We are looking for a charismatic, goal-oriented person, who is not afraid to change the status quo and is willing to help us reach the sky; which is our only limit. We wish to offer you a creative working environment with exceptional colleagues and endless possibilities for your personal and professional development.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Excellent communication and listening skills,
- A positive and proactive approach with a »can-do – will-do« attitude,
- English language proficiency,
- At least 3 years of experience working as a digital marketer,
- Successfully passed and still valid any (at least one) of the Google certificates,
- Successfully passed any other digital marketing certificate showing your expertise,
- Love for translating numbers into words,
- In-depth knowledge of online analytics and reporting,
- In-depth SEO knowledge (advantage),
- Experiences from working in SaaS marketing (advantage),
- Experiences from working with complex CRM systems, e.g. HubSpot (advantage) and
- A university degree in the field of Life sciences (advantage).
Your key tasks:
- Analytical approach towards digital marketing campaigns monitoring based on known KPI metrics,
- Implementation and monitoring of the digital marketing campaigns success rates on channels such are Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Twitter, Researchgate and others,
- Campaign optimization with the main focus of reducing the CPA and increasing the ROAS metrics,
- Implementation and reporting on benchamrking analysis for marketing and sales,
- Implementation and reporting on A/B testing in digital environment and
- Assisting in designing content for effective digital marketing communication.
We are a young, dynamic team that originated from a start-up environment.
We offer a permanent full-time job position, with a six-month probationary period, located in Ljubljana, Slovenia (we are not looking for remote work).
Our working hours are flexible, including work-from-home days.
Keeping the team spirit high is important to us, therefore we have lots of company trips, travelogues and game-nights.
Your education and personal growth matters to us. Every employee can expand knowledge, skills, learn about new tools on annual trainings (conferences, webinars, workshops, study retreats etc.), work on PET projects and suggest improvements. We also provide a company Udemy license for all your e-learning needs. In addition to that we also offer individual career path development which includes promotions for employees who are willing to take on more responsibilities, specialize into a certain field, or similar.
We invite you to send us your cover letter, CV and other neccesary documents to with the job position title you are applying to in the email subject.