CUSTOMER SUPPORT SPECIALIST – M/W
Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia
Do new scientific discoveries interest you? Do you like working with people?
We are looking for a customer support specialist to join our growing international team of life scientists, software developers, application specialists, marketing gurus, sales professionals and creative thinkers – all eager to create SciNote, the top-rated platform for researchers in academia and industry, who need electronic lab notebook, inventory management and project management functionalities.
If you consider yourself as a charismatic, goal-oriented person, who is not afraid to change the status quo and wishes to actively contribute to a brighter future of humanity and scientific evolution read along.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Experience working in a company (preferable in customer support department)
- English language proficiency
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Self-initiative and eagerness for learning new things (especially software and
- Positive and make-it-happen attitude
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Master or PhD in the field of Life sciences is a plus
- Good knowledge about company’s products and novelties
- Communication with customers via e-mail and on-line calls
- Consulting and training customers, who are using our products and services
- Handling support tickets and problem solving
- Reporting customers’ complaints to Head of support
- Preparing different analysis reports (e.g. customer satisfaction rate)
- Contributing to product improvement and better user experience
- Encouraging new service ideas and optimization of work processes
- Active cooperation with marketing, sales and development team
We are a young, dynamic team that originated from a start-up environment.
We offer a permanent full-time job position, with a six-month probationary period, located in Ljubljana, Slovenia (we are not looking for remote work).
Our working hours are flexible, including work-from-home days.
Team spirit is important to us so we have team building trips, occasional travelogues and game-nights.
Your education and personal growth matters to us. Every employee can expand knowledge, skills, learn about new tools on annual trainings (conferences, webinars, workshops, study retreats, etc.), work on pet projects and suggest improvements. We also provide a company Udemy license for all your e-learning needs. In addition to that we also offer individual career path development which includes promotions for employees who are willing to take on more responsibilities, specialize into a certain field, or similar.