Why work with us?
CUTTING EDGE SCIENCE
We follow the most modern trends in software development, including the use of SCRUM development methodologies and programming languages such as Ruby and Java.
STIMULATING WORK ENVIRONMENT
Our employees thrive in an excellent work atmosphere, in which the exchange of views and experiences is essential for their personal development, as well as that of the company. They partake in regular educational events, so they can always follow the latest trends in their areas of operation.
GOOD TEAM SPIRIT
Employees make up a company. We realize that and put great value on the people we work with. That is why you will often find team building trips on our agenda.
Open job positions
We are always happy to receive new applications. You will be joining a team of software developers, application specialists, quality managers all eager to deliver software solutions for life sciences laboratories for our global clients.
Current projects include control software for managing experiments on specialized laboratory equipment, IoT platform connecting laboratory equipment to the cloud, desktop software for management of electronic pipettes and mobile Android applications for researchers and laboratory technicians.
We are looking for a new full-stack Ruby on Rails software developer to join our growing team. Apply here!
- Development and maintenance of web applications
- Development and maintenance of web APIs
- Work efficiently as part of a team (with other software developers, product owners and quality assurance)
- Help with introduction of new team members to Software development team
- Continue to become familiar with new tools, languages, software, data and other related technologies useful for your work and profession
If you are interested in working in our team and want to stay in touch with the latest advances in sciences, send us your motivation letter and CV to with a subject Job Application.