APPLICATION SPECIALIST – M/F
Location: Maribor, Slovenia
We are looking for a new application specialist to join our growing team.
You will be joining a team of QA engineers, software developers, application specialists (product managers) and UX/UI designers all eager to deliver software solutions for life sciences laboratories for our global clients.
Required experience and skills
- University degree or a PhD from the field of Life sciences (i.e. Biology, Biotechnology, Microbiologym, Phisics etc.)
- A lot of experience working in the laboratory using many different devices and techniques
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Excellent communication skills (Clear, accurate, effective and friendly communication)
- At least 1 year of experience working in a company
- Comfortable in using computer software (MS Office, Cloud applications, etc)
- Good listener
- Eager for learning new things and for self-improvement
- Responsible and reliable
- Autonomous, proactive and ingenuous
- Leadership capabilities (Project team)
- Team work capabilities
- Positive, make-it-happen, lead-by-example attitude
Nice to have skills
- Previous experience in project management
- Interested in new software solutions
- Support to marketing and sales (attending sales meetings with serious customers)
- Consulting / identifying needs and advising to customers
- Defining and writing requirements and specifications for a variety of laboratory software solutions
- Writing other documentation required by regulatory standards or as part of the project management
- Providing ideas for simple, logical and userfriendly solutions about functionalities implementation in the software
- Communicating with development team (link between customer and developer)
- Testing software and writing test reports
- Working efficiently as part of a team
- Managing the people and work on the development projects
- We are a young, dynamic team that is developing software and digital solutions for the laboratories and scientific community.
- We offer full-time job position located in Maribor, Slovenia (our subsidiary).
- Our working hours are flexible, including work-from-home days.
- Team spirit is important to us so we have an active team community organizing a variety of team buildings.
- Your education and personal growth matter to us. Every employee can expand knowledge, skills, learn about new tools on annual trainings (conferences, webinars, workshops, study retreats, etc.), work on pet projects and suggest improvements. We also provide a company Udemy license for all your e-learning needs. In addition to that, we also offer individual career path development which includes promotions for employees who are willing to take on more responsibilities, specialize into a certain field, or similar.
- Salary and financial benefits: in addition to salary every employee receives an annual summer-holiday-bonus and end-of-the-year incentive.