- Small groups & individual approach
- Extensive practical lab work at the ISO 17025 & ISO 9001 accredited labs
- All steps of the entire qPCR workflow are thoroughly explained
- Plenty of time for troubleshooting, debating and networking
- Excellent instructors & guest lecturers
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Optional out-of-the-lab activities, fun & sightseeing
- Great responses from previous attendees
- And much more!
Why to attend?
“A very well organised workshop, with instructors and administrators going to great lengths to ensure a smooth running of the course. It provides a very thorough understanding of the qPCR, with lots of hands-on experience and plenty of time for questioning. The social side was also very attractive, with activities that helped the group to bond. The facilities were first class, providing attendees with a range of instruments to practice on. Everyone was very friendly and relaxed, with time passing rather too quickly. I thoroughly recommend this course. “
Dr. Stephen A. Bustin, MIQE Author, Anglia Ruskin University, UK
International teams at the qPCR Experience Workshops: Meet new colleagues from around the world!